|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- · Modern semi detached property in this popular village location
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/garage
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band C / EPC - B
- · Deposit £850/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £19 500 or Guarantor income £23 400
Modern semi detached property in this delightful village location. Comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom including WC, fitted kitchen including some appliances, living room having French Doors leading to enclosed garden, three bedrooms, family bathroom with a shower over the "P" shaped bath, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, driveway leading to garage. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on 8th November 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - B.
Deposit payable £850
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30113420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.