|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Original warehouse conversion
- Living Space Boasting over 1500sqft
- Semi Open-Plan Living Space
- 24hr Concierge
- Secure Underground Parking
- Stones Throw To The City
This modern apartment comprising spacious bright reception room, open-plan fully fitted kitchen, two equal sized double bedrooms over looking private court yard. Both bathrooms are refurbished to a high standard. Telfords Yard benefits from secure parking and 24 hr concierge service. The development is conveniently located just a short walk from the bars and restaurants in St Katharine's Docks. Tower Hill station and Tower Gateway DLR are also a short walk away which offer easy access into the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P201932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Wapping - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.