|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented semi-detached house
- Generous reception room bathed in natural light
- Incredible open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors
- Three superb double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Integrated garage and driveway for off-street parking
- Lawned garden with decking area and fantastic sauna
- Finished to a high standard featuring wood flooring
LONG LET. A delightful three bedroom semi-detached house in Raynes Park, benefiting from modern décor throughout, separate dining room, private 90' garden and off-street parking.
Situated moments from the local shops and amenities of Martin Way and within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Cannon Hill Common, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links for direct routes out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.