|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (342 days ago)|
- A stylish two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Benefits from lift access, secure entry and porter
- Reception room/kitchen with space for dining
- Two double bedrooms and a smart bathroom
- Fantastic Canary Wharf views
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom flat is well-located in a modern development close to East India DLR Station and offers lift access, secure entry, porter and breathtaking views towards Canary Wharf and beyond.
Explorer Court is a modern development close to the banks of the river Thames and a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.