|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom first floor apartment.
- High quality kitchen with a range of integrated appliances to include dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Presented in excellent decorative order.
- Family bathroom with shower over the panelled bath.
- Mains gas fired central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed private garden.
- Allocated off road parking.
- EPC rating C.
This property was originally constructed by David McLean homes approximately 10 years ago. The home has accommodation entirely on the first floor. The apartment has an exclusive external door and staircase which leads up to the landing. The open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room is spacious and includes a fitted kitchen with wood effect wall and base cupboards. There are roll top worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted display cabinets and under lighting. Included in the Let there is a gas hob with extractor and electric oven. There is also a dishwasher and a washing machine integrated. This room has recessed down lighting and two windows which overlook the rear garden. There are two bedrooms and a family bathroom WC which has a mains shower over the panelled bath. The apartment has UPVC double glazing, mains gas fired central heating and secure access via a telephone intercom system.
Externally, the property has allocated off road parking and a well enclosed rear garden with private access. The garden is sloping and has recently been seeded and could have potential for landscaping into a productive lawn.
The property is situated within quarter of a mile of Launceston Town Centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left hand side into Exeter Street until reaching Prouts Corner. At Prouts Corner continue straight ahead signposted towards Lifton and Okehampton and after a short distance the development to Kensey Valley Meadow will be identified on the left hand side. Proceed into the development taking the first left hand turning bearing right at the top and then left. No. 94 will be identified in the far right hand corner with the number on the door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62624455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU160183_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.