|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (283 days ago)|
- 3RD FLOOR
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 6 WEEKS RENT DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE 3RD JANUARY 2018
Admiralty Homes are pleased to offer to let this beautifully presented third floor apartment in the highly desired Admiralty Quarter development. The property benefits from being fully furnished, electric heating, double glazing and white goods. There is also a private balcony, access to a 24 hour concierge, secure allocated parking and landscaped communal gardens. The property is available from 3rd January 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TFA2AH2000860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admiralty Homes, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.