|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 July 2017 (419 days ago)|
- 50% OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT
- · Self contained first floor apartment in the heart of the village
- · Unfurnished
- · Lounge
- · Two bedrooms one overlooking church
- · Gas fired central heating/double glazing
- · Potential long term let/rent includes water rates
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band A/EPC C
- · Deposit £750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
50% OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT
Converted self contained first floor apartment located in this exclusive small scale development, just off the Market Square in this popular village location. Having modern fixtures and fittings throughout the property, it comprises of lounge with superb fitted kitchen leading off, two bedrooms, one overlooking Laceby Church and an excellent shower room. Also having gas fired central heating system, uPVC double glazing and secure gates with fob for entry to the grounds leading to allocated parking.. Monthly rent to include maintenance of the communal grounds and window cleaning and Water Rates. A superb opportunity to rent this exclusive apartment in a much sought after area. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 20th April 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - C.
Deposit payable £750
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62633656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30051121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.