|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (318 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Log Burner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
***SPLENDID TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF FRECKLETON VILLAGE CENTRE & RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this recently refurbished two bedroom semi detached true bungalow, situated within walking distance of the village centre and all local amenities. Neutrally decorated throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge, newly installed modern kitchen with appliances, new modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property benefits from low maintenance front and rear gardens. Driveway parking and single garage. Viewing this superb property comes highly recommended.
No Pets. DSS considered subject to status. Available 14th December 2017.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 350919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.