|Added on Rightmove:||25 July 2017 (427 days ago)|
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT***
- 2 BEDROOM, OPEN PLAN LOUNG/DINER, AMPLE STORAGE
- MASTER BED WITH ENSUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES/WHITE GOODS INC.
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE **AVAILABLE NOW**
**REDUCED AND REFURBISHED**
This beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment on the desirable Oaks Estate, Leyland, is a hidden gem.
The property is positioned within walking distance of Leyland Town Centre and the Train Station.
Additionally, the apartment provides fantastic access to the M6 motorway links to the North and South.
Briefly the home comprises an entrance hallway, a lounge/diner plus contemporary fitted kitchen, A family bathroom and two bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom.
Electric heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout in addition to a telephone intercom. Externally there are communal gardens and on site allocated parking.
CALL US TODAY ON 01772 624150
Sorry No DSS, No Pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62635510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99082R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.