|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (387 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen
- Modern family bathroom
- New Gas Combi central heating
- Pleasing gardens to front and rear
- Landlord will consider cats
A very nicely presented 3 bed family home
Lounge with laminate flooring
Stunning kitchen with Range cooker
(Washing machine, Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher are items of convenience only)
Family bathroom with mixer tap shower
Laminate flooring also throughout house
New Gas Combi central heating
Pleasing and enclosed garden to rear
Garden to front of property
*Landlords will consider cats*
Sorry no benefits
Very well placed for Thornbury High Street and also very convenient for the A38 and Motorway Networks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62635531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7014105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property Services, Bradley Stoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.