|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (262 days ago)|
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance to Plaistow Station
- Local Shops & Amenities Nearby
- Good Access to A13 Dual Carriageway
To Let - £1525pcm
Kingsland Road, Plaistow, London E13 9NT
Fantastic 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House in a Prime Location
The property comprises of 2 large bedrooms, spacious through lounge,
Separate fitted kitchen and good sized bathroom.
Within walking distance to Plaistow underground station
Company/corporate let or working professionals & DSS tenants with guarantor accepted £1525pcm
Available Now!!! (keys in office)
Surrounding Areas: Manor Park, Ilford, Upton Park, Forest Gate, East Ham, Canning Town, Bow, Poplar, Stratford, Docklands, London, Essex
Energy Efficiency Rating 59
Environmental Impact (Co2) Rating 53
4-6 Weeks deposit required
One month advance
Agency Fee applicable
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102614000254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anisten Homes, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.