|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (338 days ago)|
- Located In Central Headingley
- 5 Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Large Dining Kitchen With Dining Table & Chairs
- Large Lounge With Loads Of Seating
- 2 Bathroom/Shower Rooms
- Fantastic Landlord
- Great Value For Money
- Through Terraced House
- Modern Throughout
- Book A Viewing Soon!
SITUATED IN CENTRAL HEADINGLEY ONLY A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM ALL THE BARS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND SHOPS YOU COULD EVER WANT FOR! PLUS IT IS CLOSE TO SOME REALLY EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE CITY CENTER INCLUDING WHETHER YOU GO BY BUS OR RAIL. Offering 5 great size double bedrooms all furnished to an excellent standard with lots of storage and modern fixtures and fittings. A large dining kitchen with a plethora of mod cons and a dining table and chairs for those civilised meals at the table. A great size lounge with modern furniture included sofas, coffee table and TV stand. Also offering two showers and toilets. This is a great value property with a fantastic landlord and well worth viewing as soon as possible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62639467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4961845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.