|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Charming one bedroom flat in the popular Brook Green
- Generous reception room with space for dining area
- Good-sized kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Great location close to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Moments from excellent transport links
SHORT LET. This excellent one bedroom first floor flat is well located for the amenities that can be found in Shepherd's Bush and features generously proportioned accommodation throughout.
Addison Gardens is surrounded by local amenities in Shepherd's Bush including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre. Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is close by offering links towards central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.