|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 290158
Property Reference: 290158.
Stunning new two bedroom boutique apartment superbly located on the door step of the City of London.
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Luxury Specification in a Small Boutique Development
- Moments From Aldgate Underground Stations and Liverpool Street Station
- A Short walk to Tower Bridge, Brick Lane and Spitalfields
- Private Balcony
- Fully Integrated Appliances
This high specification boutique development is situated in a period property on a quiet residential street surrounded by eclectic and lively zones, benefiting from the merging of the finance district of Bank and Shoreditch, Spitalfields, Brick Lane and the Whitechapel Art Gallery.
Open plan kitchen and living areas feature fully integrated Bosch appliances and Staron Oyster worktops, with oak timber flooring throughout. The bathroom is equipped with Duravit vanity mirrored units, heated towel rail and underfloor heating. The flat furthermore benefits from a private balcony with sliding doors and is fully furnished.
Alie Street is located just moments from Aldgate and Aldgate East Underground Stations, a short walk to Tower Bridge and a quick commute to Canary Wharf by DLR. Central London is just as easy to reach with Liverpool Street connecting you to Holborn or Oxford Circus in just 10 minutes. Alie Street will soon benefit from the nearby Crossrail, which offers direct access to Heathrow Airport and a reduced commute to Canary Wharf of just 3 minutes.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,150.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 290158
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62640814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29015830092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.