|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (302 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 307525
Property Reference: 307525.
Spacious Edwardian five-bedroomed house. Fantastic location for Students - very popular, close to all amenities and a short walk from the University.
Represents fantastic value for money
5 Bedrooms, spread across three floors, main bathroom plus two other WC's. There are 4 double rooms and one single.
Spacious Kitchen/dining area with attached conservatory to the rear. There is also a small garden.
Available September 2018
Private landlord with no agency fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 307525
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62643967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30752510112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.