|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Extremely Impressive Openplan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- School Catchment
- All Integrated Appliances to kitchen
- Popular Location Within Whiteley
- Modern En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
Walker and Waterer are delighted to offer this beautiful family home to the rental market. To the ground floor you will find a spacious living room, stunning newly fitted kitchen with all integrated appliances, leading to an open plan dining room, further reception room, utility area and downstairs cloak room. On the first floor there are Four bedrooms all benefiting from built in storage, en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Spacious Garden to the rear of the property and driveway parking and garage to the front of the property. Long Term Let Available. Available Now.
Referencing / Administration fee - £420 (for first tenant) Referencing / Administration fee for each additional tenant - £100 Guarantor referencing fee - £100 Tenancy Renewal fee - £60 All fees stated are inclusive of VAT and are non-refundable
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62644789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101619005626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker & Waterer, Whiteley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.