|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (380 days ago)|
- Cottage Style Apartment
- Bright Lounge with Access to Raised Deck
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom / WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Water Included!
- Integrated Washing Machine
- Walking distance to the Harbour
- Available Now - EPC D
*Water Rates Included!* Bright and unique cottage situated in a fantastic location midway between The Harbour and Wellswood Village and all of the many restaurants, shops and amenities it has to offer.
The 1 bedroom property is in an idyllic setting just off of Lower Woodfield Road and comprises of a modern kitchen with new hob and extractor as well as a fitted washing machine, it is accessed via a stable door which adds to the cottage's character. The lounge is bright and open with patio doors which lead out to the raised decking area at the rear of the property and have a pleasant view. The bathroom has a corner bath with shower over and is tiled with white tiles. Finally there is a double bedroom.
Outside there is on-road parking and a small gated entrance walkway. The property is fully gas central heated and has double glazing. This property would be perfect for working or retired people who would like to be in a peaceful location close to town. Call Absolute today to book your viewing.
3.25m (10'8") x 2.02m (6'8")
Window to front, double radiator.
No Pets - No Children - No Housing Benefit - No Sharers - No Smokers
In order to qualify for a tenancy without a guarantor the total annual income required between the tenants is a minimum of 30 times the monthly rent. If a guarantor is required the calculation is 36 times the monthly rent. The 1st months rent will need to be paid in advance of which £100 is payable up front as a reservation fee to reserve the property, this is non-refundable should you fail your referencing or pull out from renting the property. There will also be a deposit equivalent to a months rent plus £100. For properties that allow pets the deposit will usually be greater. The tenancy application fee is £150 and referencing fee (Inc. guarantors) is £100 per applicant which is also non-refundable.
2.50m (8'2") x 2.18m (7'2")
Double radiator, open plan to:
4.29m (14'1") x 3.15m (10'4") max
Double radiator, double door to:
Double radiator, door to:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8335014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.