|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (317 days ago)|
- Bright two bedroom flat
- Gated development with parking
- Balcony overlooking Royal Docks
- Reception room with dining area
- Separate modern integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite and balcony
- Second good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Smart shower room
LONG LET. Situated in a gated development with allocated parking, this fabulous two bedroom flat further offers fantastic views over the Royal Docks and cable cars, with spacious neutral interior.
Conveninetly situated for the amenities and cable cars in Royal Docks, while the ExCel centre and London City airport are easily accessible. The shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are reached by transport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.