|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Attractive two bedroom ground floor flat
- Brand new refurbishment completed to a very high standard
- Bright reception room with access to the terrace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Enviable location close to Canary Wharf
- Lovely views of the River Thames and the O2
LONG LET. Excellently located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the ground floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts naturally bright interiors with a lovely terrace and gorgeous views of the River Thames.
Caledonian Wharf is located on a quiet residential street and benefits from its proximity to Canary Wharf. The closest transport links are Island Gardens DLR Station and Mudchute DLR Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.