|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (304 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom, first floor apartment
- Bright reception room with large bay window
- Separate kitchen with smart wooden cabinets
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Access to a garage
- Beautiful leafy communal gardens
- Great location nearby to transport links
LONG LET. This charming two bedroom, first floor flat is situated in a peaceful residential development and boasts a bright and spacious interior with neutral décor throughout.
Located in a beautiful secure development by the River, this apartment is within a close proximity of Masthouse Pier for Riverboat services into and out of the City. Mudchute DLR Station is also nearby offering regular links into nearby Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.