|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (335 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 296999
Property Reference: 296999.
1 bdrm modern apartment in gated development, Hackney Wick, E3, £1400pcm (£323pcw)
Recently renovated 1 double bedroom modern apartment, furnished, with open plan kitchen and living space, bathroom, and balcony, on 2nd floor of this popular development in Fish Island, in the heart of trendy Hackney Wick and overlooking the Olympic Park.
This smart, modern and clean apartment is a recent conversion with a large double bedroom and with its own full length private balcony. It features mod cons that are less than a year old, including dishwasher, towel heater and underfloor heating throughout. Smartly furnished with almost new bed, sofa and dining table and chairs.
Located on the second floor (with lift) of a popular development with 24/7 security and porter, and secured gates. The flat faces into the internal courtyard and with views to River Lea and the Olympic Park. There is a great community of friendly residents within this development.
Omega Works is the popular development sitting on the corner Hertford Canal and River Lea, on what is known as Fish Island, and in the heart of Hackney Wick - an area that is well known for the community of artists and its creative vibe.
Within a stone's throw from the apartment are popular riverside cafes, bars and restaurants and in summer the area is buzzing with activity. It has immediate access to some of the best facilities on offer in East London: literally a walk over the footbridge which is next to the development and you are in the Olympic Park and with all its parkland and sporting facilities, including the magnificent Aquatic Centre (open to the public), as well as the Olympic Stadium.
A scenic walk through the Olympic Park takes you to Westfield Stratford and Stratford Plaza which offer supermarkets, restaurants, and transport hub. It's also a short walk (less than 5mins) to Victoria Park in one direction, and HereEast (where there are more cafes and restaurants along the river) in the other.
5 min walk to Hackney Wick station (London Overground) which is one stop to Stratford or a few stops to Highbury Islington. Easy access to Stratford which is the hub for the Jubilee line, Central line, DLR and other rail lines. Its 20 min on foot to Stratford. Stratford is 7 mins to Kings Cross / St Pancras by train.
£1400 per calendar month (or £323/week), excluding bills.
12 month tenancy or longer
Landlord managed, so no estate agent's fees to pay
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,938.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 296999
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62647477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29699917102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.