|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Edwardian House
- Generous Proportions Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Wonderful Period Features
- Mature Private Garden
- Excellent Location Close To Shops And Many Transport Links
- Outstanding Schools Within The Vicinity
Available to rent is this gorgeous and characterful Edwardian house full of warmth and charm. Boasting many fine original features including fireplaces, exposed floor boards, high ceilings and sash windows. Comprising of three spacious double bedrooms, large reception, modern bathroom, guest W.C, fabulous kitchen with room to dine and double doors opening out to a private and mature garden. Located moments from shops and eateries on Lower Clapton Road and Chatsworth Road, as well as the many bus routes available and Clapton Station which offers swift access into the City. The refreshing green spaces of Millfields Park are also close by. Ideal for professional tenants looking for a special home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAC170688_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.