|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (533 days ago)|
- Super Location in the Heart of Northern Quarter
- Stunning Grade II Listed Building
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen
- Huge 1049 Sq ft apartment & Features High Ceilings
- Fantastically Spacious Apartment Throughout
- Viewing Highly Recommended - You Will Not Be Disappointed
- Professionals, Postgraduates & Phd
Jewel House is a stunning Grade II Listed development in the heart of the Northern Quarter. Just seconds away from Shudehill Interchange and Victoria Station.Two large double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and fully integrated high specification kitchen. This huge 1049 Sq ft apartment 3rd floor apartment boasts original features throughout with large double height ceilings and classic sash style windows. Lounge/dining area has oak engineered floors and is installed with Sky+. This two bedroom apartment is located on the third floor and boasts great character and space.
We can offer a furniture pack subject to your needs upon request.
We can offer an all bills included option on a 12 month contract, please ask for details.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pulse Property Management Ltd, Pulse Property Management Ltd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.