|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (232 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Immaculate contemporary finish throughout
- Naturally bright and spacious interiors
- Stylish kitchen, bathroom and separate W/C
- Boasts fabulous period features throughout
- Fantastic landscaped garden and basement storage
- Near brilliant shops and amenities
- Superb location close to parks and transport links
LONG LET. Finished to an impressive contemporary standard, with fresh neutral décor, this gorgeous four bedroom, end-of-terrace, period house boasts spacious interiors with stylish fixtures and fittings and a lovely garden.
The property is situated in a peaceful residential area, with a short walk to a variety of shops and amenities in Leytonstone. Nearby transport links include Leytonstone Underground Station. Wanstead Flats are moments away for excellent green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.