|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite - Double Shower Cubical
- Second Double Bedroom with built in Robes
- Main Bathroom
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Popular Location
- Ideal for Sharers
- Access To Local Amenities Including The Town Centre
- Local Road Networks Providing Access To Local Hospitals
Superb two bedroom new build ground flat situated in this popular location with good access to local amenities including the town centre and local road networks providing access to local hospitals. The accommodation includes:- entrance hall, lounge/ kitchen, two double bedrooms the master with en suite shower room and a bathroom/w.c. allocated parking.
Gas central Heating, Alarm, UPVC throughout.
Viewings highly recomended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62657119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID130009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.