|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (369 days ago)|
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Walking distance to Dudley town centre
- Newly refurbished
- Intergrated appliances
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Brand new central heating system
- Double Glazing
- No DSS No pets
- Availible to view now
- EPC - C
A one bedroom ground floor apartment located within walking distance of Dudley town centre. Has large open plan lounge with fully fitted kitchen to include integrated oven/hob, fridge freezer & washing machine. Has double bedroom which includes en suite shower room. Brand new central heating system. No Dss. No pets. Available now to view. EPC - C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62668411.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_1450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.