|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (326 days ago)|
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Street parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- Double Bedroom Available
- Near to the Train Station
- House Share available for Students or Professional
- Medium Sized Garden
- City Centre
**Double EN-SUITE Bedroom in House Share ** Inclusive of ALL BILLS ** Close to Lidl, McDonalds and the Train Station ** Viewings 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week ** AVAILABLE 20th December 2017
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to present this Double en-suite room in a Terraced Property. All Bills are Included.
- Location Short walk to Reading mainline train station and local amenities including Lidl and McDonalds.
- Kitchen Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom En-suite
- Bedrooms The bedrooms are fully furnished including bed, bed base, mattress, desk chair and various storage
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £550.00 PCM
- Deposit £550.00
- Application Fee £250 per person
- Available Date 20th December 2017
- Contract Length Minimum 6 Months
- Bills Bills included up to a maximum financial cap
VIEWINGS Book a viewing 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62668741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27195380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.