|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (284 days ago)|
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment in prestigious development
- Very high specification throughout
- Communal tennis courts, concierge & parking
- A short distance to Richmond Town centre
Chestertons Richmond are delighted to bring this immaculately presented two double bedroom state of the art apartment on to the market.
The property comprises of two large double bedrooms, both with built in storage, a bright reception room, a bespoke fitted kitchen, a lavish bathroom and generous entrance hall. The apartment further benefits from comforting under floor heating throughout and a weekly cleaning service (Two hours per week) and a fabulous position in the block allowing this spectacular flat copious amounts of light throughout the day.
The apartment is on the third floor and has a lift to gain access to the level. Richmond Hill Court has an abundant of extras including concierge, unallocated parking for one car with a purchased permit, tennis courts (annual cost) and its superb location being just moments from the wonderful parks and amenities that Richmond has to offer including the train station (start of the District Line and British Rail to Waterloo).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62668849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KIL130019_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Richmond Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.