|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (551 days ago)|
- REFURBISHED 2 DOUBLE bedroom cottage
- FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION
- New fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- New fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Front yard
- EPC to follow
- On street parking
- Sorry No DSS / Pets / Smokers
Located in the conservation village of Luddenden we are pleased to bring to the lettings market this deceptively spacious TWO DOUBLE bedroom stone cottage. The cottage has undergone a refurbishment program and is now very well presented. We would recommend an internal inspection to appreciate the work which has been done. In brief, the cottage is accessed via the front yard. On entry through the vestibule there is a good sized living room with a feature fireplace and stove, at the back there is a new fitted kitchen which includes a fitted oven/hob. Space for a fridge and automatic washer/dryer. A wooden staircase leads up to TWO DOUBLE bedrooms with new carpet and decor throughout and a bathroom with shower over the bath. Gas central heating and double glazing. Offered unfurnished, this property will be ready for Christmas. Luddenden is a beautiful conservation village with it's own village Church and local pub 'The Lord Nelson'. To view call 01422 366948 option 2. Sorry no smokers, DSS or pets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PDP12ASPRINGBA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties Ltd, Halifax.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.