|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Brand New Penthouse Apartment (sitting on the top floor of a 6 storey building with lift access)
- Available January / Corner plot with dual-aspect panoramic views of the West London skyline
- Exclusively unique Detached Property with excellent privacy
- Unfurnished or Furnished / Service Cupboard with Washer/Dryer
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge / Largest Property in the Development at 621 sq/ft
- Private, Secure & Underground Parking Available by Separate Negotiation
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Day time concierge & Colour Videophone entry security system
LiFE Residential are delighted to present to market this exceptionally light and bright PENTHOUSE apartment sitting on the top floor of a 6 storey building with lift accession and in the much sought after Trinity Square development.
This exclusively unique detached property with excellent privacy, benefiting from a quieter aspect to the rear of the 5th floor of the development and extensive glazing running both from floor to ceiling and the entire length of the property, affording amazing levels of natural light as well as dual aspect panoramic views of the West London skyline from the corner plot location, the apartment is fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification including; real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open plan kitchen, with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finish. Luxurious bathroom with porcelain wall and floor filing, chrome plated fittings and sleek design. Being the largest property in the building at 621 Sq/Ft this allows you ample space for a private workstation.
The apartment benefits further from a secure colour videophone entry security system & bespoke TV shelf unit, additional living space and access to the communal landscaped courtyard, as well as cycle storage facilities. Allocated private, secure & underground parking via the trinity square service road is also available via separate negotiation.
Residents of Trinity Square will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station (Piccadilly Line) is just a short walk (under 10 mins) from the development meaning that Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and Heathrow just 10 minutes.
A very rare opportunity to rent an exclusively unique & premium apartment within a highly desirable location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.