|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (281 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WARWICK UNIVERSITY
- SHOWER ROOM AND TOILET ON GROUND FLOOR
- BATHROOM AND TOILET TO 1ST FLOOR
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FITTED BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR UP TO TWO CARS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
+++ STUDENT +++
This is a fully furnished FOUR bedroom property located within walking distance of Warwick University and Cannon Park shopping centre.
Comprising of a large lounge, dining area, four good sized study bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room with toilet and to first floor there is a bathroom with toilet too.
Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazed windows and off road parking for up to two cars to front of the property.
Available for the academic year 2018 - 2019.
Administration fees apply, please contact the agency for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.