|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (305 days ago)|
- Renovated two bedroom second floor maisonette
- Private balcony providing river views
- Large hallway entrance cupboard
- Reception room with space for dining and door to balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Access to the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London
SHORT LET. This two bedroom flat benefits from a riverside location with views from a private balcony and offers bright stylish accommodation set within a quiet private development.
Residents of this development enjoy access to a beautiful marina and Syon Park with heating and hot water included. Brentford High Street is nearby and offers a good selection of local shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62678833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.