|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Semi Detached
- Village Location
- Parking Allocation
- Gas C/H
- Excellent Transport Links
- NO PETS
Set in the centre of the village of Marchwiel, 2 miles from Wrexham Town Centre. This 3 bed semi detached property offers a great range of features. The property offers 2 Double bedrooms as well as a third good sized room. Kitchen with separate diner area. Garden to rear, Gas C/H Combi Boiler, Outside storage space as well as parking spaces available to the rear of the property. This property is offers excellent transport routes to Wrexham town centre, Wrexham Industrial Estate and surrounding areas.
Summary - Set in the centre of the village of Marchwiel, 2 miles from Wrexham Town Centre. This 3 bed semi detached property offers a great range of features. The property offers 2 Double bedrooms as well as a third good sized room. Kitchen with separate diner area. Garden to rear, Gas C/H Combi Boiler, Outside storage space as well as parking spaces available to the rear of the property. This property is offers excellent transport routes to Wrexham town centre, Wrexham Industrial Estate and surrounding areas.
Directions - From Wrexham to the A525 through Hightown. Carry on for approximetly 2 miles where you will enter the village of Marchwiel. You will see the property located on your right hand side, just passed the Red Lion Pub. Parking to the rear.
Entrance - Hallway leading to Lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 4.427 x 4.354 (14'6" x 14'3") - Large lounge with front adjacent window,carpet, radiator and tv aerial.
Dining Room - 2.355 x 2.834 (7'8" x 9'3") - Dining room with carpet, radiator and patio doors leading onto garden.
Kitchen - 2.348 x 2.454 (7'8" x 8'0") - Fully fitted kitchen including wall and base units, tiled flooring, electric cooker, washing machine, Worcester boiler, pantry.
Stairs in hallway leading to first floor
Bathroom - Part tiled bathroom, bath with electric shower, wash basin, toilet and carpeted floor.
Bedroom One - 3.293 x 3.230 ( 10'9" x 10'7") - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.514 x 3.042 (11'6" x 9'11" ) - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three - 2.530 x 2.288 (8'3" x 7'6") - Fitted carpet, radiator and window to front aspect, airing cupboard with radiator.
Outside - Small lawned garden with small garden shed.
2 parking places are included.
Services - We understand that all Main Services are connected subject to statutory regulations. Conventional gas fired central heating. Neither the services nor appliances have been tested and prospective purchasers are invited to obtain specialist reports if required. COUNCIL TAX: Band C
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Sole Agents, Wrexham Office, Tel: (01978) 364283. Email:- email@example.com Website:- www.jonespeckover.co.uk
Misrepresentation Act - Messrs. Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Messrs. Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Terms Of Let - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6/12 months Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit of £600 to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Tenancy Agreement - A charge of £216 (inc VAT) per individual applicant OR £252 (inc VAT) per couple, will be charged as a contribution towards the administration costs involved in setting up the Tenancy and obtaining references. This is payable before the start of the tenancy in addition to rent and surety deposit, and includes a referencing charge which must be paid by the prospective tenant before the Referencing Agency can be instructed.
Deposit - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (TDSL) which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with TDSL. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62683195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27380633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.