|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Flat
- First Floor Victorian Conversion
- Separate Lounge
- EPC Rating - C
- Close To Local Bus Routes
- Close To Walthamstow Central
- Close To Shops And Amenities
- White Goods Provided
**Christmas Special** Place a holding deposit on a property in December 2016 and received HALF-PRICE agency fees!! For further information call us on 020 8520 6220. A ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR VICTORIAN CONVERSION FLAT LOCATED CLOSE TO THE BAKERS ARMS. The property offers separate lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and gas central heating. The property is close to ample local bus routes, shops and Leyton Leisure Centre. Walthamstow Central station is the closest station servicing the Victoria line and London Overground.
Livingstone Road is located off Hoe Street close to Bakers Arms in Walthamstow.
This flat is in a great location, ideal for those who need to commute to work or want to be located close to amenities. Call us to book your viewing to avoid disappointment of missing out on your next move.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62695769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 950190327_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Sterling & Co, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.