|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (335 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 30mins walk
- BBQ area
- Street parking Available
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£75 PPPW or £93 PPPW ALL INC with GAS, ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, TV LICENCE ***
MODERN KITCHEN WITH SPACIOUS BEDROOMS IN BURLEY
- Modern kitchen fully fitted with large fridge freezer and washing machine etc.
- Seperate modern lounge
- Three double bedrooms, all of a large size with plenty of storage, desks wardrobes etc
- Two bathrooms
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Plenty of on street parking
Student accommodation in Burley is ideal for the students seeking houses or flats in Leeds who are in the know! Lots of third and fourth year students choose accommodation in Burley as the student houses and flats are bigger, cheaper and quieter that the equivalent properties in Headingley and Hyde Park. You get more for your money in Burley whilst still being close to Trinity and All Saints College, Leeds and Leeds Metropolitan Universities.
There are plenty of local amenities within a ten minute walking radius including Kirkstall Vue cinema and restaurant/bar complex in Kirkstall as well as a Coop, Asda and local groceries. You can even go bowling in less than a ten minute stroll!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62696077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27125430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.