|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (245 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- One Bathroom
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 10mins walk
BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT IN CENTRAL LOCATION IN HEADINGLEY - A MUST SEE!
Do you want your home to feel just like new? These flats are a new 2016 development situated in the centre of Headingley. The interiors are modern and luxurious in an array of soft greys and tonal nudes, perfect for you to move straight into. With a selection of restuarants and amenities literally on your finger tips, these flats could not be in a more desirable location.
This spacious, fully furnished 2 bed apartment is located within vibrant Headingley; suited to both students and professionals!
- Open plan Kitchen and Living room
- Fully fitted kitchen and furnished living room - large fridge freezer, washing machine etc.
- Two double bedrooms, fully furnished with desk, wardrobes etc.
- Bathroom - with bath and shower
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- All furnishings in brand new and pristine condition!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62696140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27099741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.