|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- Detached barn conversion
- Spacious accommodation
- Four double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Three reception rooms
- Vaulted 24'4 kitchen breakfast room
- Utility room
- Double garage and off road parking
- Part Furnished or Unfurnished
abbotFox presents this spacious single storey barn conversion boasting flexible accommodation. Featuring four double bedrooms (master en-suite), three generous reception rooms including lounge with central log burner. The focal point of this property is the stunning 24'4 x 15'8 vaulted kitchen breakfast room with original features including a hay-loft with pulleys and exposed beams. Further accommodation includes a utility room, shower room and bathroom. To the outside the property is approached via double gates leading to a parking area with a large double garage. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature borders enclosed by wood panelled fencing.
Situated in the popular village of Hevingham, approximately four miles from the market town of Aylsham with its range of amenities including shops, schools, doctors surgery and traditional public houses. There is easy access via the A140 into the historical city of Norwich and to the beautiful North Norfolk Coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62702225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26589333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.