|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- Semi detached four bedroon family house
- Cul de sac location, south facing rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Garage and off street parking
- Energy Rating: C
Positioned in the corner of a quiet residential cul de sac and having the advantage of a southerly facing garden to the rear, this deceptively spacious and substantially extended semi-detached four bedroom family residence has a light and airy ambience with the majority of the bedrooms and living accommodation taking full advantage of the sunny south facing aspect to the rear.
The property has a modern fitted kitchen with a built in oven and hob, gas fired central heating from a combination boiler, UPVC double glazed windows and a somewhat decadent family bathroom with a larger than average double bath. There is a conservatory extension to the rear and the advantage of an attached garage in addition to off street parking for two/three vehicles.
The property is located to the east of this popular North Cotswold Market town allowing ease of access to St Davids primary school and the railway station with links to Oxford and London Paddington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmans Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.