|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room with working fireplace
- Sitting Room
- Conservatory & Separate Utility Room
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Dressing Room/4th Bedroom, Study/5th Bedroom
- Master Bedroom with En-suite, Family Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Detached Double Garage with electric doors
- Wood Store
AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL EARLY MAY. Built in 1989, the property has been well maintained and is elegantly furnished to provide light, bright, and flexible family accommodation. Set in a peaceful spot on the edge of the sought after village on West Meon. Entering the house through the porch into the Entrance Hall, the Dining Room, with its open fireplace, leads off from here. The conservatory is accessed from the Sitting Room and leads onto the garden terrace. The Kitchen is fully fitted and benefits from having a breakfast area while all of the white goods are quietly housed in the utility. The final reception room on the ground floor has the benefit of either being used as a study or fifth bedroom.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms where the Master has an en-suite bathroom with a power shower. There is also a Dressing Room which could be used as a fourth bedroom. Meanwhile the family bathroom benefits from having both a bath and separate shower.
Sitting in approximately a third of an acre of gardens, the house, whilst backing onto fields and the old railway line, is within walking distance of the village centre with its local shops and amenities plus the very popular public house 'The Thomas Lord'.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5487502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.