|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2018 (52 days ago)|
- Bills inc. optional
- Central Headingley location
- Cleaner included for communal areas
- Double beds
- En Suite Bathroom In Every Bedroom
- Fantastic Location close to all amenities
- Laundry Room
- Open Plan kitchen and living room
- Wall Mounted Tv In Every Bedroom
This property also includes a cleaner for the communal areas once a month.
This superb large house comprises of 7 spacious bedrooms,all with en-suite bathrooms and TV's in the rooms . It has fantastic open plan living room and kitchen, which has loads of space with a large TV provided. There is a utility room with washer and dryer and all the rooms are good sized doubles. The house has been well decorated and furnishedThe house is in a fantastic location in central Headingley, very close to some fabulous bars, restaurants and shops and in a great location to get into and out of town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OS8147909773908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Properties , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.