|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (273 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Lower Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Allocated Private Parking
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Large Window Overlooking Communal Gardens
- White Goods Included
- Desirable Mannamead Location
- Available Now
SUMMARY ***HALF-PRICE TENANT FEES***Spacious 2-bed garden apartment in desirable residential location. Recently re-painted throughout and with brand new carpets fitted. Modern fitted kitchen with light wood units and freestanding electric cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine. Separate living room overlooking communal gardens. Bathroom with modern white suite, wash basin & WC, free standing shower cubicle. Gas central heating. Private patio area and Communal gardens. One allocated off-road parking space. UNFURNISHED AVAILABLE NOW CALL MARTIN AND CO NOW TO VIEW 01752 255255.
DESCRIPTION This large period property on Mannamead Road was converted in the mid-1980s to provide a number of self-contained apartments arranged over four floors. The property is accessed through a one-way driveway system which runs around the building with allocated parking to the rear. The building has been sub-divided into two halves with separate entrances positioned adjacent to the parking bays and rear lawned garden area with seating.
The apartment is located on the south side of the development on the lower ground floor. Communal areas are well-maintained with ample natural light provided by the contemporary vertical glazing units that run up the stairwell.
VIEWINGS Interested applicants should call Martin & Co (Plymouth) today on 01752 255 255 in order to book their viewing appointment.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the Landlord.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449002493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Executive Lets, Plymouth, T/A Martin & Co.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.