|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Luxury two bedroom 'loft style' apartment
- New Build finished to high standard
- Contemporary kitchen with SMEG integrated appliances
- Luxury bathroom suite
- Electric heating and double-glazed
- Secure electric gated parking
- Communal garden area
- Close to Town Centre
- No Students, Smokers, Pets, Housing Benefit, Children
- Available Now
New first floor luxury 'loft style' apartment finished to an exemplary standard. Entrance hall with storage cupboard. Contemporary bathroom suite with shower and heated rail. Large lounge/ diner with open plan kitchen. Integrated SMEG appliances, ceramic hob and electric oven. Double bedroom. Small single bedroom with skylight. Electric heating and double glazed. Communal garden. Secure electric gated parking for one car. Popular St Marys location, close to Town Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101610003178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Price & Co, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.