|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- .. Small executive gated development
- .. 1st Floor with private balcony
- .. Allocated parking space
- - Furnished to high standard
- - Main bathroom with ensuite shower room
- - Guest bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- - Secure bike store
- - Lift
- Regret no students, sharers, smokers or pets
Beautifully appointed & furnished first floor 2 bedroom apartment well positioned within the City of Cambridge.
5 Regency Gate is part of a small exclusive development located on Queen Edith's Way. Queen Edith's Way lies in a popular residential area on the south side of the city and is well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross in about 50 minutes and Liverpool Street in about 70 minutes. There are a number of state and private schools in the area including The Perse (Boys) in Hills Road and Long Road Sixth Form College. Hills Road Sixth Form College has been at the top of the performance league over the last few years and lies a few hundred yards away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62732465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAM110896_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.