|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Long Term Let Only (minimum of 12 Months)
- Beautiful Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room
- Ample Parking on Block Paved Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Ever Requested Location
- Small Pet Considered
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Martin & Co are pleased to present this delightful two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after village of Nutbourne.
*Long Term Let Only (minimum of 12 Months)*
Briefly comprising of: large inviting entrance hall with airing and storage cupboards, dual aspect lounge with attractive feature fireplace and surround, impressive fitted kitchen with dining area leading to utility room with cloakroom, two good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom with mains shower over bath. Gas central heating and double glazing complement the internal accommodation.
Outside the property there is a large block-paved driveway and landscaped front garden offering off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is southerly facing, enclosed and secure, mainly laid to formal lawn with shrubs to the borders with storage shed, seating and patio area ideal for entertainment purposes.
Situated in the attractive village of Nutbourne, a local shops and public houses, and approximately half a mile from Nutbourne Railway Station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62732675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100740000077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chichester - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.