|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2017 (234 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Well Presented Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Available Unfurnished
- 0.2 Miles from Hampton Station
- 0.2 Miles from Hampton Junior School
Mid Terrace 3 bedroom cottage in a popular residential location 0.2 miles from Hampton mainline station and close to shops, bars and restaurants.
Well presented throughout with pleasing neutral decor and quality fixtures, fittings and flooring. This lovely home offers 822sq ft of light filled living space over 2 floors with a private patio rear garden and unrestricted road parking.
Entrance hallway leads into the open plan living/dining room, the family bathroom (with a shower cubicle and no bath) and the fitted kitchen/breakfast room at the rear. Doors open onto the courtyard garden with a brick built storage shed and rear access. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms with built in storage and a single bedroom.
Offered unfurnished and available from January 2018.
Located 0.1 miles from Hampton Junior School, 0.3 miles from Hampton Infant and Nursery School and Hampton Village Green.
EPC Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2397461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.