|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 June 2019 (5 days ago)|
- Beautiful first floor flat next to Battersea Park
- One double bed
- Spacious living / dining room
- Modern tiled bathroomn
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Moments from local transport
- Tends to rent within first couple of viewings
Acquire Estate Agents are delighted to market a beautiful large double bedroom first floor flat situated moments away from Battersea Park. The property is split over 2 floors and consists of a fully fitted separate kitchen, large living/ dining room with plenty of storage space. The property is well maintained throughout having been recently refurbished. Viewings highly recommended as tends to rent within first couple of viewings! Available for move in start of July.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ynuNhdcTEAjzjH2zi. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.