|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (363 days ago)|
- Price includes all bills
- Short Let
- Detached new-build cottage with under floor heating
- Reception room with generous dining space
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Plenty of storage and stylishly furnished
- Prime West London location
- Available Now
Orchards of London are proud to present to the market this immaculately presented new-build, detached cottage situated in a prime West London location available for SHORT LET. Benefiting from access to communal garden, underfloor heating throughout and plenty of storage space.
This property comprises of a generous, bright open-plan reception space incorporating a large living and dining area, in addition to a modern fully fitted kitchen. There is also a double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a smart shower room.
Addison Bridge Place is located conveniently close to all amenities along Hammersmith Road as well as all the boutiques and independent, trendy cafes along High Street Kensington. Excellent transport links are available from Kensington (Overground, Southern Trains) and West Kensington (District) stations.
Property ref: 121_2589_3636627
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62737324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3636627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.