|Added on Rightmove:||03 June 2019 (45 days ago)|
- Rent directly from an experienced Landlord
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Substantial property with front and rear gardens
Property reference number 5708630. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Substantial 6 bedroom house with indoor swimming pool and large landscaped garden situated on one of Harrow-on-the-Hill’s finest private roads, edge of north west London. The house is approximately 4000 sq/ft arranged over 2 floors on a 1 acre plot with ample off street parking. Walking distance to a number of exceptional schools and the underground / rail network system
- 5 large double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom.
- 3 bathrooms.
- 3 reception rooms.
- 1 study
- Indoor heated swimming pool with shower and changing facilities.
- Arranged over 2 floors with easy access to large loft space
- Long driveway with ample off street parking and double garage.
- Impressive wood panelled entrance hall with 2 cloakrooms.
- Large, modern kitchen/diner.
- Large formal dining room.
- Main reception room with view to the swimming pool.
- Master bedroom has en-suite bathroom.
- Mature private landscaped gardens.
- Large outdoor patio area.
- Whole plot covers almost one acre.
- Walking distance to Orley Farm Preparatory School, Harrow School, John Lyon Boys School
- Five minute walk to South Harrow Underground Station on Piccadilly line.
- Twelve minute walk to Chiltern Railways mainline
- 20 minute drive to Heathrow airport and 25 minute drive to Baker Street, central London.
- Rent directly from an experienced landlord
* Please quote ref. 5708630 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit families and pet owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62742018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5708630_65866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.