|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (209 days ago)|
- Set within a smart residential development
- Located on the sixth floor with lift access
- Spacious reception room with elegant décor
- Provides good sized and well equipped kitchen
- Offers well presented and generous bedroom
- Balcony overlooking Selfridges department store
- Benefits from a fantastic central location
LONG LET. A fabulous one bedroom flat offering great entertaining space with a private terrace and a superb location in this modern complex, just moments from Bond Street and Oxford Street.
Located just off Oxford Street, the property is moments from an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants on both Oxford Street and James Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.