|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (603 days ago)|
- Fabulous six double bedroom house
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Communal furnished lounge
- Two bathrooms & two en-suites
- Walking distance to City Centre & University of Derby
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
- To Let Furnished
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer a superb six bed three storey Edwardian property which has been recently refurbished and would ideally suit students or professional sharers
The property briefly comprises of the following :-
Entrance hallway with Minton tiled flooring and stairs leading to first floor.
Large double bedroom to front ground floor aspect.
Large double bedroom to rear ground floor with French Doors to garden.
Communal lounge to rear aspect.
Kitchen with a range of wall of base units and appliances.
Large double bedroom to first floor with ensuite.
Two further larger double bedrooms.
Main bathroom with corner bath having shower over, low level w.c and wash basin.
Further attic room with ensuite shower room.
To let furnished.
£100.00 per person per week or £110.00 for an ensuite bedroom
All bills included.
Call now to view!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62753021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987004319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.